If You Have An Iphone Delete Button, Please Note: Hackers Transferred Money via WhatsApp

Image result for STEAL IPHONE


On the off chance that you have an iPhone, if you don't mind note that things you erase from your library haven't left your smart phone, goodness me.

Why?

They are sitting inside a cooled miniflat called 'As of late Deleted'. Somebody who has physical access to your telephone can get to these things and move them out by means of WhatsApp and co.


Image result for As of late Deleted : IPHONE

The ‘Recently Deleted’ folder isn’t easy to spot. You’ll have to scroll dowwwwwwwn and open your eyes wide.

If you really mean to delete a video... you know, the one you made when you were debating with your adversaries whether farmers are better than teachers...

No photo description available.

... Note, for that one... YOU HAVE TO DO IT TWICE.


Don’t fall into the hands of blood sucking hands - known as hackers because they will hijack your contact and personal information.

So, make sure you delete your stuff well. TWICE


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Girlfriend Tells Someone She "Appreciates" My Little “PENIS”: Advise me!

My girlfriend came home from her office Christmas thingy and I told her what was bothering me.  She then told me Susan just said...