My Girlfriend Tells Someone She "Appreciates" My Little “PENIS”: Advise me!

Image result for small dick  MEME"


My girlfriend came home from her office Christmas thingy and I told her what was bothering me. 

She then told me Susan just said I had a small dick because she thinks I am too effeminate and that she would never talk about my genitals. I guess it's just a self-esteem problem. Thank you guys you are right. My girlfriend is a keeper.

I know this sounds odd but it won't get out of my head.

We had a big friend get together yesterday. And at parties you split up in little groups and stuff.
I was drinking with some buddies and got tired so I went looking for my gf. They were in one of the rooms and the girls were talking about their intimate life. I wasn't even going to listen in but then my girlfriend said "I don't care about size". I didn't think anything of it but our friend "Susan" then said.



https://medium.com/@brokewithvirtue/oforum-review-2019-my-3-special-bonuses-make-n10-000-daily-online-in-nigeria-691184d39438 



My girlfriend then went "and I appreciate that Susan. I don't need a horse cock to feel something"

Then I interrupted then. First I wasn't thinking about that but this comment is bothering me so much and idk why..... I haven't talked to her.

Advise me: Should I talk to her about it, or will it break our relationship for her to reveal such a discrete matter? 


 https://isuawealthyplace.com/start-a-wordpress-blog-with-hostgator/



From a side view,
I think his gf didn’t say that he had a tiny penis at all. She said she was a fan and also stated that the guy does not have to have a horse cock for her to enjoy your dick.

I think, 
He should be happy that hen has a girl that will stand up for him without revealing too much info about his nether regions. She sounds classy and smart.

But don’t get it twisted, 
 Don’t let your insecurities twist the words she said. You have no reason to be insecure, your gf likes your man parts and Susan got put in her place. 


Want more? Come back later...Bookmark this site...



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Girlfriend Tells Someone She "Appreciates" My Little “PENIS”: Advise me!

My girlfriend came home from her office Christmas thingy and I told her what was bothering me.  She then told me Susan just said...